Futures is Canada’s largest development opportunity for professionals working with young people seeking employment.
Register today to ensure your first choice of workshops and events.
October 7th – 9th, 2014, Blue Mountain Resort
Futures Conference provides Canada’s largest annual professional development opportunity for professionals working with young people seeking employment. The conference is a three-day event, attracting over 375 delegates from youth employment counselling centres, colleges, the private and public sectors, as well as other community-based organizations. The team-building and networking opportunities offered at Futures will renew and revitalize your work, enhance your career skills, and strengthen your organizational teams.
This year’s Futures Conference will feature:
- Engaging team-building activities, fun social events, and over 40 workshops including participatory learning and panel discussions that will leave you ready to keep creating positive change in your community.
- Inspiring and educational keynote speakers who are sure to leave you laughing and learning.
- A special one-day advanced training with renowned facilitator Dr. Adam Lodzinski.
- The fourth annual National Innovation Awards, showcasing youth employment practices nationwide.
- Networking opportunities with youth-serving agencies from across the province, including many government ministries and departments.
If you have any questions, please contact First Work’s Conference organizing team:
- Jesse Boyd, (416) 323-9557 x 223
- Michelle Haddad, (416) 323-9557 x 233
- or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
opportunities are offered by First Work at discounted rates to our membership.